A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Tchetgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Tchetgen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Tchetgen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchetgen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tchetgen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Nana Tchetgen MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marie N. Tchetgen practice?
- Dr. Marie Tchetgen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Tchetgen practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.