inactive

Marie K Blossom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 2nd, 2016
She's very rude and extremely ill mannered!

November 6th, 2015
The nurse staff, the receptionist, and the waiting time was all great! However, when she came in she was immediately cold. I was asking her about information regarding my medical condition and asking questions she "sighed" and was annoyed and was even mentioning that she had to go. She seemed like she didn't want to deal with me at all. When I told her I can go with someone else she said "oh no, you don't need to do that" but she hinted the entire time I shouldn't be seeing her! Talk about only caring about when it's related to hurting your pockets!

November 4th, 2014
Expert prenatal care and delivery. She dependable and very responsive.

September 17th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Blossom is a dedicated OB who provided prenatal, deliver, and post-natal support for my first child. It's rare to find an OB who provides office and delivery support, Blossom did both by arriving at 3AM to deliver my baby. She's responsive to questions and provides objective reports. I had a natural delivery. Dr. Blossom did not discourage this but rather was there to support should anything have gone differently.