A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Bonvicino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Bonvicino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Bonvicino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonvicino graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bonvicino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Community Medical Center, Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Louise Bonvicino MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Bonvicino practice?
- Dr. Marie Bonvicino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marie Bonvicino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Forked River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.