A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Borum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Borum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borum
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Borum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Borum, Ed.D, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Borum graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Leslie Borum Ed.D, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Borum practice?
- Dr. Marie Borum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Borum practices Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.