A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Borum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Borum is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Borum, Ed.D, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Borum graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Borum practice?
Dr. Marie Borum practices Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Gastroenterologists.