A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Brice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Brice is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Brice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brice graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Brice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Haitian Creole