2.0

Don't go here for Botox show details Don't go here for Botox
Feb 20th, 2015

Please don't go here if you want cosmetic injections. Dr. Briden charges 5 times the amount at cosmetic procedure clinics and she allows her observing residents to do the injections without patient consent. She and a resident did 15 botox injections into my forehead (I think it was to give the resident experience) and I experienced very severe droopy eyelids for at least 2 weeks. I could barely open my eyes! I've since gone to a clinic that specializes in cosmetic procedures and have learned that she was completely inexperienced in injections and how overinjecting will create the sideeffects I experienced. Luckily it wasn't worse. Don't go here!!

May 9th, 2013

I think it is unexcusable the disregard she has for her patients time. There are many other reputable dermatologists out there that don't make their patients wait so long. Once she finally did see me she was so rude and degrading! I was speechless! Don't waste your time.

Best dermatologist experience ever! show details Best dermatologist experience ever!
Jul 16th, 2012

I have never found a more pleasant clinic and staff and physician in all my doctor visits. I had a terrible rash and itching that was making me crazy. I had been to my primary physician and 3 other dermatologists without any help. Dr. Briden's office was able to squeeze me in and immediately she diagnosed my problem and had me cured within a week! She spent so much more time with me than any of the other doctors and made me feel better immediately with her professionalism and knowledge. I would highly recommend her but, it is difficult to get into see her.

Seek Care Elsewhere show details Seek Care Elsewhere
Feb 13th, 2012

My severe skin rash went undiagnosed for several months while being treated at Dr. Briden's office. They prescribed many different medications and could not find any wrong. I was passed on to a Ruemotologist and Allergy doctor both who immediately confirmed that this was a 'dermatology issue' and there was nothing they could do. After dozens of appts and phone calls, it was clear that she did not know what to do or care to be bothered by my complaints. Out of desperation, I went to Park Nicollet and within 24 hours was called and diagnosed with a staff infection and was immediately given antibiotics.I went back to Dr. Briden to explain this situation and give her a chance to respond. Like usual, she was 90 minutes late for the appointment, said she didn't' do anything wrong and was rude and disrespectful. Her lack of professionalism and competence left me speechless. I am urging you to seek dermatology attention from another member of the medical community.

If you like to wait, this is the doctor for you. show details If you like to wait, this is the doctor for you.
by Tired of waiting on May 22nd, 2010

The first time I made an appointment with Dr. Briden, it was for the middle of the day - 1:00pm. I waited over two hours! I asked a number of times during the wait when the doctor would be able to see me and was always told "it should only be a few more minutes." When I finally got called back to an exam room, I mentioned my long wait to the intake nurse and she acted as though two hours was a completely normal wait time in a doctor's office. I told the nurse that this was unacceptable and she commented that since Dr. Briden was such a great doctor (ha!), people were okay with waiting.The next time I called to make an appointment, I asked for the first appointment of the day and told the scheduler of my long wait the last time. She said she just wanted to let me know that even though I was the first appointment of the day, I should still expect to wait around an hour.I found this very odd and decided that this doctor was not worth the wait. It seems strange that she knowingly allows her patients to experience such long wait times.

May 7th, 2009

I was scheduled with an 8:30 a.m. appointment on a Tuesday morning. I took the day off of work to be there and be available for my appointment and my procedure. After waiting 20 minutes, I inquired about the time of my appointment and was told that yes, I was scheduled for an 8:30 time. I then asked if the doctor was in the office, no she wasn't. I then asked if I was her first appointment of the day, yes I was. Hmmm, where was the doctor to be found? The doctor who requires her staff to make her appointment at this time?? Well, then I was taken to the exam room which was all set up for my procedure. I waited until 9:30, at which point, I requested my medical records and decided to leave the office. At 9:45(yes, an hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment, the doctor makes her entry). The office manager who was copying my records asked if I still wanted to see the doctor and I hesitated. She went back to see what the doctor was doing and wouldn't you know, one patient waiting isn't enough for this arrogant doctor. She was already with another patient. I have found this behavior incomprehensible. I have referred patients to this clinic and I can not tell enough people about this horrible and unbelievable experience. Dr. Briden is a terrible example of an arrogant doctor. Why was I kept waiting? Was there a car problem?? No. Was there a traffic jam? No. Was there an emergency? No. My guess is that she likes her patients to wait? Was there any kind of an apology?? NO. Her staff are very nice and apologized for the doctor but they can not make up for this doctor's(and I use this phrase rather loosely)lack of professionalism and care for her patients. Please, find another dermatologist and stop allowing her to treat people in this manner.