A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Brislin, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Nutrition Newborn Care Parent Education
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brislin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Therese Marcil Brislin DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Brislin practice?
- Dr. Marie Brislin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Brislin practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.