A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Budesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Budesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budesa
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Budesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Budesa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Budesa graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Budesa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Juliette Budesa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie J. Budesa practice?
- Dr. Marie Budesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Budesa practices Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
See Sandy Family Physicians.