A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Budesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Budesa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Budesa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Budesa graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Budesa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Juliette Budesa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie J. Budesa practice?
- Dr. Marie Budesa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Budesa practices Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Sandy Primary Care Doctors.