A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Budev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Budev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Budev, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Budev graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Budev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Meeti Budev DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie M. Budev practice?
- Dr. Marie Budev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Budev practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Pulmonologists.