Dr. Marie Campagnone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2008
Understanding
Dr. Campagnone, in conjunction with my therapist, has done nothing short of saving my life. Asking for help has always been extremely difficult for me. Her genuine concern for my well-being and understanding of my variety of problems allowed me to not only ask for her help, but to actively participate in my treatment. Dr. Campagnone's passion for her job and caring for her patients is above and beyond what I have experienced in the past. Not to discount help I have recieved by others in the past, but I always looked forward to our appointments. I was consistently made to feel comfortable and was made to feel as though there was nothing "wrong" or "abnormal" about me. Being placed under her care was nothing short of a blessing as now I find myself more often believing that I can overcome and deal with the aspects of life which I previously believed to be unbearable. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for what she does and the ways she goes about it. Though no one is perfect, I have not seen any flaws in her role as a doctor and caregiver.

September 10th, 2015