A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Canfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Carroll Canfield MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Marie Canfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Canfield practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Endocrinologists.