A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Anne Cavuoto Petrizzo MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Cavuoto Petrizzo practice?
- Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Great Neck Allergists.