A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- food allergy
- insect stings
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Anne Cavuoto Petrizzo MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Cavuoto Petrizzo practice?
- Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Cavuoto Petrizzo practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Allergists.