A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Cebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Cebert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cebert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cebert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie C Cebert DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Cebert practice?
- Dr. Marie Cebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Cebert practices Internal Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists.