A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Charles is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Charles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Charles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Daniella Charles MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Charles practice?
- Dr. Marie Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Charles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.