A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lingat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Lingat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lingat, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lingat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Cheryle Pesca Lingat MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Lingat practice?
- Dr. Marie Lingat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Lingat practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Pulmonologists.