A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lingat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Lingat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingat
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lingat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lingat, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lingat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Cheryle Pesca Lingat MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Lingat practice?
- Dr. Marie Lingat has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Lingat practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Pulmonologists.