A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Pasion David MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie P. David practice?
- Dr. Marie David has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie David practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.