A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie P. David practice?
Dr. Marie David practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Livingston, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.