Marie DiLauro Is this you?

January 20th, 2016

She was wonderful! Her and her staff provided excellent service and results!

December 23rd, 2015

Excellent Service

Overall, my experience with Dr. Dilauro has been excellent, I received great treatment, great customer service and the pricing was excellent. I recommend her to anyone that is considering any of her services.

July 13th, 2012

Please do not go

Dr.Marie N. DiLauroOh my GOD where do I start...I called up to ask for Lip and Chin Laser hair removal procedure....they said it will be 150 for each time usually takes upto 6 procedures and they have a package, if I buy all 6 up front they only charge me for 5 and give me the 6th one free.The initial welcoming was good and they took me to a room where nurse explained everything of the procedure.To my 1st shock the nurse will be the one who will do all the procedures not the doctor. Then the nurse handed out a sheet and told me that for this month there is a special deal for lip and chin for $75 a procedure and u buy 6 get the 6th one free.That is like a very good deal...for $450.I wanted to talk to the doctor before I decide on doing the procedure or not...but nurse said only after me paying for the treatment and once nurse starts the procedure then the Doc comes to chk if I have any questions...but if the procedureis already started what is the pointin talking to the doc..if we want to make a decision...anyways I thought that is OK may be the doc is busy...So I thought I will go head and do my 1st time procedure that day itself and gave my card for payment of all 6,or actually supposed to be 5.Then the nurse came back told me that I still have to buy the 6th one as this is a promotional deal.I said OKThen again she came back telling me that lip and chin is not $75 it is $150 and still have to buy the 6th one and the total will be $900 I am likewhat is happening do the people there know what are their prices and deals or they just talk what ever they want.I said you guys told me over phone and here different prices so I thought I might be eligible for little discount and asked the nurse,she said the doc is not willing to unless u wanted to talk to the doc. I said ok let me talk to the doc.Here comes DR.Marie N. DiLauro , no hello hai or any warm greeting...straight o the point telling she cannot do it, her staffdid a mistake telling wrong prices but she cannot do it in a very high voice and in the ruddest way that one can talk.And she told me if I wanted discount she will give and do not do the treatment properly....I am like I am done I dont haveto give my face to some one who says they wont do the treatment properly...how can I trust them even after paying what they asked for.And guys the picture which we see is what 10-15 older..the doctor is much different than the picture.I am pretty sorry for the nurses there , if she talked to me like that she must have bashed the nurses left and right for giving the wrong prices.Poor ones

Doctor's Response

We never treated you, you were not a patient because we could not accept you as a patient. At your free consultation you were very argumentative and demanded a discount. You also made it very clear that you would not follow proper after care instructions. My nurse was not comfortable performing your treatment. No one at my office was rude or yelled at you. We simply let you know that because of your attitude we could not accept you as a patient.

SHOW

May 13th, 2011

Dr. Marie keeps me looking young & natural

I cam to Dr. Marie's before my son's graduation party. After my receiving filler to my lips and undereye area I felt pretty, and everyone continued to say how good I looked. Everyone thought that I had been on vacation. They couldn't figure out why I looked so good! Dr. Marie has such a good eye and keeps me looking natural and youthful.

April 7th, 2011

So happy!!!

Dr. DiLauro has successfully treated my rosacea for the past 7 years with a combination of laser procedures, medications,and skin care products. Prior to coming to her I was hard pressed to find any doctor in the community that understood this difficult condition and its management. Her support has been so welcome in dealing with the on-going frustration associated with this skin problem. In addition, I recently completed a series of nonpainful, noninvasive, no down time vaser shaping procedures that after 3 C-sections and abdominal surgery have restored this 54 year old's saggy, baggy, belly bulge into a flat tight abdomen. Love wearing my size 6 pants again. Thanks, Dr.D

July 1st, 2016