A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Dobyns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Dobyns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Dobyns, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobyns graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dobyns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Amos Dobyns MD and PA is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Dobyns practice?
- Dr. Marie Dobyns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Dobyns practices Internal Medicine near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Laurel Internists.