Dr. Marie-Ann Draoui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie-Ann Draoui?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2014

capable and caring

Dr. D. has followed me through two pregnancies & a hysterectomy. She is a skilled surgeon, I would trust her with any gyn issue. The office is busy but not discourteous in my experience

February 26th, 2014

Worst doctor's visit ever

I went to see Dr. Draoui for issues surrounding perimenopause, a difficult time in life as it is. The first thing she asked me is why I didn't see someone else about the problem. HELLO! You are a gynecologist, or so I thought. The rest of the appointment she was very dismissive, unconcerned and even made a joke about a very serious matter. She then gave me a prescription and said, "just take it, take it, take it and maybe in 1-2-3 months, call back." What? She didn't even explain the very serious side effects of the HRT she prescribed! I will never go back to her ever for anything. That was absolutely the WORST doctor's visit ever and I left feeling even more upset than ever. Yes, as the other reviewer said, evil is a good description for how she treats her patients. I at first thought it was just me. Now I know that this is her MO. No compassion whatsoever!

August 18th, 2013

worst dr everrrrr

i have met her twice and both times were horrible ,she is always in a hurry and does not listen,would never recommend her to my enemies.Saw her in the ER and told me i had a gestational sac with no yolk sac that i should get an injection to flush the sac out and forget about the preg..now i have a healthy baby boy in my arms.PLEASE RUN RUN RUN when you see her,shes is working for the money and not really caring for you.

October 30th, 2011

Run she is evil

This doctor is evil she does not care about patients she only performs surgery for money run she will hurt you so bad you will not be able to have kids signed she hurt me

October 1st, 2011

I love her best obgyn iv'e have and im staying with her!

September 28th, 2011

I've been with her for about six years or so. Did have insurance for like two years, came back to her and was pretty good. However, I've been having an issue and know what pill I need to stop this issue. I've been calling for almost two weeks and the staff didn't even call to inform me she was out of town. I was angry and now I still haven't received a call from her or the staff as far as an update. Next month I'm going to a different doctor (recommend) and I think if this doctor's practice is better I will change. If the Women Center's staff wasn't so poor when it comes to updates, I might stay. Still no follow up and my issue continues.

August 25th, 2010

Dr. Draoui is excellent. She has been my OBGYN for about 5 years now and accurately diagnosed the reason for my infertility, referred me to the right specialist, and was there for me every step of the way right up until the delivery of our beautiful daughter. She is patient, always takes her time to make sure we understand all the options we have, checks in regularly, and I feel as if she genuinely cares about me and the outcome of our pregnancy. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 9th, 2010

Avoid Dr. Draoui

Dr. Draoui appears to be a technically competent doctor, but her office staff is terrible. They waited six weeks to notify me of abnormal test results with potentially serious consequences and never contacted me about an abnormal mammogram (relying on the breast health center who did so 5 weeks late). Just getting an appointment is a challenge. When I tried to contact her about poor follow up, she never returned my call. I should have switched doctors ages ago.

May 12th, 2009

I went to see her twice. The first time I just sort of got a bad vibe from her. The second time was for a follow up visit. She yelled at a nurse infront of me for putting my chart in the door backwards. She then also yelled at me because I looked at the package to tell her what kind of birth control pills I was taking. I would not recomend her to anyone.

May 27th, 2016