Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie Duthil
Dr. Marie Duthil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL, with other offices in Belle Glade, FL and Wellington, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Duthil is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center and Lakeside Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Duthil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marie Duthil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.
Dr. Kimberly Holding
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Greenwald
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Gadii Gichon
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi