A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lefevre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Lefevre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lefevre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefevre graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lefevre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Edith Faublas Lefevre MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Lefevre practice?
- Dr. Marie Lefevre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Lefevre practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.