A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lefevre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Lefevre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lefevre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefevre graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lefevre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefevre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Lefevre practice?
Dr. Marie Lefevre practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.