A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Lefevre is Good. Dr. Lefevre has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lefevre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefevre graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lefevre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefevre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lefevre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Lefevre practice?
Dr. Marie Lefevre practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.