A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Fazzary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Fazzary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzary graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fazzary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Fazzary MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marie Fazzary practice?
- Dr. Marie Fazzary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Fazzary practices Gastroenterology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Bradenton Gastroenterologists.