A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Ferber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Ferber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Ferber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Grace Ferber MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie G. Ferber practice?
- Dr. Marie Ferber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Ferber practices Psychiatry near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Brookfield Psychiatrists.