Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
7700 E Indian School Rd
Ste 2
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-941-0800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 25th, 2012

The ability of Dr. Feyrer-Meyer to go beyond the normal cardiac care physicians use to treat difficult cardiac problems. -Myron

|  I'm highly impressed....  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

I'm highly impressed with the ability of Dr. Feyrer-Meyer to go beyond normal cardiac care physicians use to treat difficult cardiac problems! M.E.

Jun 12th, 2012

I like the fact that when there is a visit, it is face-to-face, and private. I feel fortunate to have Dr AMFM as my personal manager of my very personal and important health. As a man, I feel that I am typical of having lived this long, with the driving certainty that I was bulletproof and therefore nothing bad could happen to me. Of course, the fact that I have lived this long has not been because I was bullet proof, rather, it has been through serendipity, with not much of anything to do with me being proactive. Simply, I am quite lucky, even though I have not realistically and proactively avoided serious health problems: I am, even considering my military experience et al, aliveIt is always reassuring, and it is an additional present you give to your patients, to learn about continuing state-of-the-art medical education.- Richard S.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Feyer-Melk, Amazing doctor. Very caring. Dr. Steve, very patient, knowledgeable. The whole team are kind and friendly. Thank You!

|  Very Poor Attitude towards their patients  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Ended up with another Doctor due to lack of service by this provider. Would not recommend Dr. Melk or her staff.

Mar 5th, 2012

I have been a patient for a very long time. This is a very good doctor who has let her practice go completely and is not sorting it out. She is an extremely good doctor who has gone to boutique practice and while she probably still provides good care to her boutique patients, her "care" to other patients is abysmally poor. Tests go undiagnosed, impossible to get an appointment or communicate with office staff. A total mess!

Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Anne Marie Feyer-Melk cared for my husband and now me. She and the team at which includes her husband Dr. Steve Feyer-Melk have helped me move toward optimal health in ways that I never thought possible. They will not stop searching for what is wrong until it is correctly diagnosed. I am so thankful that they are in my life and are my doctors. Terri Ratley

Feb 1st, 2011

This might be a great doc but the staff and process leaves a great deal to be desired starting with the fact that they nearly announce social security numbers and private information for all to hear in the waiting room. They cancel appointments and then take forever to get you back in. You think you are going to see the Doc and a physicians assistant will arrogantly let you know she has as many answers as the doc when you don't see her. The only person who is actually connected to patients in this office is the person who does the lab tests.

|  One of two physicians, both female, who have saved my life  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

My oncologist had sent results of a very serious test which HE ordered, to my original primary physician and my original cardiologist soon after I arrived in Scottsdale and a copy to me. It was ignored. I was referred to Dr. Feyrer-Melk on Friday, I saw her on Monday and I was in the hospital getting a much needed stent on Thursday.I knew no one and she did not know me.Over the five years she has cared for the routine and the serious and there have been some serious - stents, pacemaker, erratic blood pressure and on and on. Anne Marie Feyrer-Melk knows exactly what to do in every instance and does it promptly and perfectly.In addition to the professional side, she is a very pleasant, caring, friendly doctor who is interested in her patients and shows it. I was recently in the hospital for three weeks and she was there every day - one evening at 9:30 PM.I have had only one other doctor of this caliber - a female gastroenterologist in Rhode Island who diagnosed my Celiac Disease resulting in a gluten free diet and energy again. AND she stepped out of her field and ordered a mammogram and breast cancer was found soon enough for me to be writing this.

|  Excellent Cardiologist!  |  show details
by Jon Prunty on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Feyrer Melk is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very easy to talk and appears to know her stuff...I feel like I have known her for years. I have already started recomending her to friends and family.

Apr 13th, 2009

Dr. Feyrer-Melk is the finest cardiologist I have ever met. Additionally, she is warm, caring, attentive, friendly, concerned and highly professional. One of the reasons I do not move out of the area is I do not want to give up Dr. Feyrer-Melk.