A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Fils-Aime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Fils-Aime is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fils-Aime graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fils-Aime has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Lourdes Fils-Aime MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Fils-Aime practice?
- Dr. Marie Fils-Aime has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Fils-Aime practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.