A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Holman Fitzgerald MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marie H. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Marie Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.