A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie H. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald practices Allergy & Immunology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Denton Allergists.