be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Franco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marie Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Franco practice?
Dr. Marie Franco practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.