A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Gauthier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gauthier
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gauthier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Gauthier, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gauthier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Giselle Gauthier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marie G. Gauthier practice?
- Dr. Marie Gauthier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Gauthier practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bad Axe, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.