A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Gauthier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Gauthier, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gauthier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Medical Center
- Bay Special Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gauthier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie G. Gauthier practice?
Dr. Marie Gauthier practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bad Axe, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.