Learn more about Dr. Marie Gelato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Gelato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelato
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gelato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Gelato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- HIV Wasting Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelato graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Catherine Gelato MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Gelato practice?
- Dr. Marie Gelato has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Gelato practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Endocrinologists.