A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Gerhard-Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Gerhard-Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhard-Herman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhard-Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Gerhard-Herman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhard-Herman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerhard-Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Denise Gerhard-Herman FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Gerhard-Herman practice?
- Dr. Marie Gerhard-Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Gerhard-Herman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.