A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Gregoire-Bottex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Gregoire-Bottex, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregoire-Bottex
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Gregoire-Bottex Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Breathing Exercises
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Foreign Bodies
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Mouth Breathing
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
- Premature Infant
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Respiratory Aspiration
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregoire-Bottex graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Gregoire-Bottex has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Myrtha Gregoire-Bottex MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Marie M. Gregoire-Bottex practice?
- Dr. Marie Gregoire-Bottex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Gregoire-Bottex practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Pulmonologists.