A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Guay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Guay is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Guay, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guay graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Guay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Guay DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Guay practice?
- Dr. Marie Guay has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Guay practices Psychiatry near York, ME.
See York Psychiatrists.