A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Guay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Guay is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Guay, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guay graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Guay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Guay DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Guay practice?
- Dr. Marie Guay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Guay practices Psychiatry near Sanford, ME.
Additional practice locations include: North Berwick, ME and Springvale, ME.
See Sanford Psychiatrists.