A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Hand is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Hand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
- Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Hand MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie Hand practice?
- Dr. Marie Hand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Hand practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Wichita Internists.