A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Hatam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Hatam is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hatam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Hatam, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatam graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hatam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Healthcare of Douglas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie F Hatam MBA and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marie F. Hatam practice?
- Dr. Marie Hatam has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Hatam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.