A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Hatam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Hatam is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Hatam, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatam graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hatam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Healthcare of Douglas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie F Hatam MBA and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marie F. Hatam practice?
- Dr. Marie Hatam has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Hatam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.