A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Henselderkimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Henselderkimmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Henselderkimmel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henselderkimmel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Henselderkimmel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie E Henselderkimmel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Henselderkimmel practice?
- Dr. Marie Henselderkimmel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Henselderkimmel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lindenwold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.