Dr. Marie Hollis MD Patient Reviews

3.3

November 11th, 2015
well women check up
Everyone was nice and friendly.

August 4th, 2015
Wouldn't recommend this doctor or the office in general to anyone!

May 30th, 2015
I really like Dr. Hollis. She was great about answering my questions and explaining things. She gave me choices and did not force me into anything like mt previous ob. Definitely recommend her!

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Hollis is a wonderful doctor,she really takes the time to understand you and your medical needs. I had to visit her while in Texas visiting my family............ ..she treated me with courtesy and respect and made sure i understood exactly what was going on. I highly recommend her!

December 29th, 2014
my delivery
She was awful!!! My induction I arrived at noon. She did not arrive till 5pm. She started the induction and left. At about 8pm my son's heart rate started dropping with every contraction. She did not come back to the hospital till I was fully dilated at about 4:30am. My son arrived at 4:41am. She came into the room stumbling around like she was drunk. She had obviously just woke up. She was in her street clothes and chewing gum. She checked my dilation without washing her hands just putting on gloves. When my son was born the umbilical cord was across his neck (which is why his heart rate kept dropping). He was completely purple. She just threw him on my chest. The nurse started rubbing him down and used the booger sucker to get him to finally breathe. When the doctor clamped his chord she left too much cord and now my son has a elongated belly button. She also pulled my placenta out instead of allowing my body to naturally birth it which caused me to have extra bleeding after the birth. It could have done more damage than it did. Needless to say DO NOT go to her!

August 2nd, 2014
I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Marie Hollis. I found Dr. Hollis to be very professional and knowledgeable on various topics we discussed. She was pleasant, friendly, and made me feel comfortable in her office. Most certainly, I would recommend her to my friends and family.

March 10th, 2014
find another Ob-Gyn!!!!!
I came to see Dr. Hollis when I was pregnant with my 3rd child. She does not seem to know what she is talking about. One appointment everything is fine hcg levels are good. But the next she's telling me that even though my hcg levels Are rising I won't have a normal pregnacy and I should come back for a scrapping to abort the baby. She is very confusing I plan on finding another Ob-Gyn. Her staff is very friendly but everyone except for the older women are pregnant. In my opinion she's not a good doctor and will never refer anyone to her

August 26th, 2013
Dr. Hollis is very unprofessional. She treats her staff like dirt, and made me feel uncomfortable. She didn't seem like she knew anything she was talking about and was very unsure of herself. She had horrible bedside manner and had a dirty jacket on. DO NOT USE HER!!!