Learn more about Dr. Marie Iacona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Iacona is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacona
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Iacona, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacona graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Iacona has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Iacona FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Iacona practice?
- Dr. Marie Iacona has 10 office locations.
Dr. Marie Iacona practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.