Learn more about Dr. Marie Iacona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Iacona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Iacona, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacona graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Iacona has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Iacona FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Iacona practice?
- Dr. Marie Iacona has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Iacona practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.