A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Iacona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Iacona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Iacona, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacona graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacona has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan