A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie James-Ayanru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie James-Ayanru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. James-Ayanru graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. James-Ayanru has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Diane James-Ayanru MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. James-Ayanru practice?
- Dr. Marie James-Ayanru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie James-Ayanru practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.