A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Junkins Hopkins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Junkins Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Marie Junkins Hopkins MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Junkins Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Junkins Hopkins practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.