A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Ketchersid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketchersid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ketchersid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Kathleen Ketchersid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie K. Ketchersid practice?
- Dr. Marie Ketchersid has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Ketchersid practices Family Medicine near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Family Physicians.