A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Leyden Kunz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Kunz practice?
- Dr. Marie Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Kunz practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists.