A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Leisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Leisz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Leisz, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Leisz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Christine Leisz DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Leisz practice?
- Dr. Marie Leisz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Leisz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Physiatrists.