inactive

Marie Lemonnier MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology North Andover, MA

August 30th, 2012
excellent experience
Very postive experience with staff and doctor. Even sent flowers to us in the hospital!

June 25th, 2012
1 hour and still no service......
After having my appointment rescheduled by her office, I arrived for my appointment 10 minutes early and waited for over an hour and still was not seen...after asking to reschedule I was told the earliest they could see me was in 4 months. Customer service was non existent! I would not recommend this practice.

July 28th, 2011
VERY Pleased
Four stars all around. Our old obgyn told us at 7 weeks pregnant that our pregnancy would end in a miscarriage; and we were given no hope. Dr. Lemmonier's staff took the time to listen to our symptoms, did an immediate ultra sound and were very thorough. She spent 30 mins explaining how our other obgyn gave us a misdiagnosis and there was nothing that she saw to imply an impending miscarriage. The ultrasound tech Kathy was also very friendly as well as the nurse who brought us into the exam room. If your looking; you need to give this office a chance.

February 7th, 2011
WORST OFFICE IVE EVER BEEN TO!!
This is the worst OBGYN I have ever experienced! The office staff clearly hate there job and are completely rude every time I have gone in there. There is almost ALWAYS a 45-60 minute wait. Dr Lemonnier spends all of 5 seconds explaining anything that shes doing or any problems your having. Overall lack of effort. I feel rushed everytime I go in there like its a hassle for them to see me and explain to me what is going on with my health. I had a problem with vaginal bleeding that they could not diagnose and there solution was to "wait a month and then come back and maybe we'll change your birth control". I will NEVER return to this office again and I highly reccommend you search for a different OBGYN if you are looking.

August 30th, 2010
NO WAY.
i have an HMO plan, so i don't have as many choices as some do for ob/gyns. if you have a choice, DON'T GO HERE. first of all, dr. lemonnier will spend about half a second on your appointment, if you don't end up just seeing her nurse practitioner. she won't ask you about any concerns, she has zero bedside manner, and she seems completely uninterested in your health. barely says a word. secondly, I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH MY BIRTH CONTROL RX 7 DIFFERENT TIMES. THEY WILL NEVER CALL IN YOUR RX REFILLS IF YOU ASK, IF YOUR PHARMACY ASKS, DOESN'T MATTER. you and your pharmacy will each have to call at least twice for them to pay any attention to you, and when they do THEY OFTEN CALL IN YOUR RX WRONG. my menstrual cycle has been completely thrown off by their sloppiness and lack of care about my prescriptions, and i have had to take plan b because my pill was unreliable and the condom broke. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!! please!!!! i'm surprised i haven't had an unwanted pregnancy.

July 31st, 2009
Excellent
I have been a patient since 2000. Dr. Lemonnier has been a wonderful doctor. i had to have a hysterectomy at age 46 and she was so great. her follow up and compassion make you the patient feel that you are the most important person to her and her staff. i love her!!! My daughter and sisiter and sister-in-law are now patients.

February 12th, 2009
Practice
I have been a patient for some time now and love that she is affilated with Winchester Hospital. Not sure what is being said, but I have solid conformation that she is staying in her practice at her location in North Andover

February 2nd, 2009
I have been with Dr. Lemonnier for 14 years now. She just delieverd my first baby and I couldn't be happier. She is friendly, informative and cares about her patients. I will follow her to whatever hospital she is delievering at.

January 18th, 2009
upset
She is a good doctor but now she will not be delivery babies at Holy Family or Lawrence General anymore but at Winchester Hospital which is a good drive for us. Should have told the new patients not the old patients that are almost due. Now I am looking for a new doctor that goes to Holy Family, very unprofessional in that point. Very upset