A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Lim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan