A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Longo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Longo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Christine Longo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Longo practice?
- Dr. Marie Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Longo practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.