A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Longo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Longo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Longo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Longo practice?
Dr. Marie Longo practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.