Dr. Marie Lupica Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marie Lupica?

January 25th, 2013

The Doctor is the worst. I waited over 4 hours at the emergency room for the doctor to pay no mind to my daughter. I had to tell the doctor whats wrong. Top top the cherry on the cake I recieve a hospital bill 6 months later to pay this unqualified doctor 300.00. Beware a stear away from this doctor

April 7th, 2012

Misinformed and upset.

I had to bring my 1,5 years old son to the emergency room of Cornnell pediatric hospital for laceration on his face. There was a small cut, rather close to his eye and I thought they would use liquid stitches due to the location and age, but they insisted on stitching. I was asked if I want emergency doctor to do the stitches or would I rather wait for a plastic surgeon. I requested plastic surgeon and had to wait another 2 hours. As plastic surgeon Marie Lupica showed up who stuck my boy with a needle and placed 2 stitches. I thought she was rather pleasant in person and interacted well with child. However, she told me that stitches would dissolve and don't need to be removed. After some days I noticed that stitching was getting tight around the skin and in fact it was pulling and breaking the skin. I had to cut them to stop it from tearing my son's face. As a result the scar is not visible but he has very visible stitch marks left on his face. I believe all this could be avoided if they would use other methods. I also think it was done so they can charge me more. But as far as dr. Lupica's expertise I was very misinformed and didn't know it till now, 3 years later, when I decided to look her up and found out she has absolutely no plastic surgery experience or practice. I think I might sue.

May 20th, 2014