A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Macarubbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Macarubbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Macarubbo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Macarubbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Jean T Macarubbo MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie J. Macarubbo practice?
- Dr. Marie Macarubbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Macarubbo practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.