Overall Review

3.9

March 18th, 2016
Best in the Valley
I have had Dr. Malinchak as my primary care physician for nearly 15 years. She helped me to control a medical condition that no one else had. She has been so wonderful over the years and you could not ask for a more compassionate, personable physician. Help office staff are wonderful and take care of your problem and get right back to you. Anyone that says otherwise is blowing smoke! Wonderful group of ladies Office and Practitioners!!! Love Ya!

March 10th, 2015
Just try to make it past the front-desk clerks.....
Dr. Malinchak is a great doctor that really cares about her patients, even though her wait time causes me to have to clear my entire afternoon. The real problem though, is her front-desk staff. They are bad enough that I am searching for another primary-care physician. The two ladies who are responsible for everything in the front are honestly two of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. It makes me dread calling to even schedule an appointment. They have no friendliness at all to their personality, are always rushing you through the conversation, and are extremely snobbish. They constantly interrupt, both on the phone and in person and even gossip in front of patients who are waiting in the room right in front of them (closing your glass doesn't mean we can't hear you). I hate to admit that they have this much power over me, but they are bad enough to turn my great mood sour. I have heard from friends of mine who are also patients there that they will also be looking for another doctor because of these ladies, which is too bad because finding a caring doctor these days is almost impossible.

April 30th, 2010
Dr. Malinchak is a good doctor who cares about her patients. She keeps you inform of your test results and if you have any questions she will answer them for you.