inactive

• Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 16th, 2013
DO NOT trust this woman with your precious children!
Dr. Marshall review I was a single mother at the time I was taking my son to her office. She talked to me as if I were an idiot and had no clue about my sons health. But what really pushed me to leave her practices is when she told me to my face that she had been giving my son a flu shot regardless of me asking her not too. "Well, I've been giving them to him anyway for over a year regardless of what you asked!" She said it with a smile. It took everything to keep from jumping on her. My son had gotten sick very time he received shots and I just figured it was normal from the usual set of shots he received from birth. However, when I found out that she does whatever she wants, regardless of the parents consent, I was ready to find another pediatrician who actually cared about my child and who listened to "the parent" as well as her own medical knowledge. Who knows how many other children she has done unauthorized treatments to. To this day I still blame her for my child nearly passing from MRSA. DO NOT trust this woman with your precious children!