Dr. Marie Mccormack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Mccormack?

June 26th, 2012

My opinion

I am over 70 and in my life I have seen many doctors about many different ailments. 99% of those doctors were excellent, Dr Marie is above them all.

April 5th, 2012

Caring

Dr. McCormack seems to be a caring physician, professional. But her assistant is crude. Hard to get appointments to see her.

February 9th, 2012

Incredible doctor

This is the best doctor I've ever had. She is up front, gives me details, listens carefully and explains in details, follows through. She is intuitive and immediately got me into another specialist in plenty of time for the diagnosis which could have been fatal if I'd listened to previous doctors that said it was nothing. Now I'll have a few procedures, but definitely not the cancerous, potentially fatal results if left longer. She even had staff follow up in 3 days to make sure I had an appt. Definitely the easiest doctor to discuss things with and gives me lots of info. A follow up question if I have any are answered generally in a matter of hours on line. Highly recommended.

September 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr M has been exceptional especially in discussions of symptoms, medications, and over-all health goals.

December 10th, 2010

Best Doctor I've ever seen

Dr. McCormack has been my physician for the last 6 years and I have nothing but good to say about her. She has helped me to improve my health with my Diabetes, Hypertension and Hypercholesterolemia. I feel her care has added years to my life. I always recommend her to anyone looking for a caring physician

May 2nd, 2010

Won't be going back

After using Dr. M. for several years of not feeling okay, with different types of ailments, and provided a variety of drugs, i now know I have Multiple Sclerosis. I believe I have had it for years, and had she been listening, she should have sent me to a neurologist in the first, second, or third place, however, I went to another physician that she spoke poorly of and he immediatly got me into a neuro and within a month and after the formal diagnostic testing I was diagnosed. I won't be going back, nor would I refer others to her.

May 23rd, 2016